SCCI Alphatrack System Support and Maintenance Services
We believe in providing a service that is second to none.SCCI Alphatrack’s aftercare service provides complete peace of mind. Our clients are safe in the knowledge that any system faults are dealt with rapidly with the aim of minimum down time. All resource is supplied under our aftercare service agreement to service and maintain each network.
SCCI Alphatrack offer different levels of aftercare agreements to suit your needs from ad-hoc maintenance on an as and when required basis, to our 48 hour attendance Basic Service through to our Premium Service which guarantees the completion of service fault reports on the same day if the fault is reported by 10.00am.
For clients who require a Rapid Response we can offer a 4 hour service that includes access to our 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency telephone number to dispatch engineers at any time of the day or night. Warden Call fault reports are attended to within 1 hour 365 days a year under contract.
Our teams of highly skilled nationwide directly employed maintenance engineers carry the latest fault finding equipment to ensure minimum downtime to residents.
We maintain over 150,000 local authority and private landlord multi discipline systems including Communal TV Distribution Systems (coaxial and fibre), CCTV, Fire, Door Entry and Access Control and Automated Gates/Barrier systems across the UK.
SCCI Alphatrack’s National Service Group (NSG) division maintains the digital TV systems in Hotels, Corporate Offices, Exhibition Centres, Pubs, Prisons, Supermarkets, Department Stores, Bookmakers Shops, Holiday Villages and Cinemas.
- Fully stocked vehicles carry a large range of satellite, aerial, CCTV, fire, warden call and electrical components to cover faulty hardware, no constant return calls. 97% of calls rectified on first visit.
- Available to our clients is a dedicated customer database providing a full client history on all fault reports and repairs.
- SCCI Alphatrack provide emergency callout cover 365 days per year on our top tier service level agreement.
- SCCI Alphatrack engineers all meet stringent H&S accreditations and all have passed NVQ Level 2 qualifications as a minimum plus Electrical 17th Edition qualifications for those carrying out our electrical maintenance.
- All engineers are DBS checked in accordance with CAI Plus minimum requirements and are security cleared for areas such as embassies, HM Prisons, Ministry of Justice and the Royal Household.
- SCCI Alphatrack operate a fast track service for the elderly and vulnerable who are dependent on their TV viewing and security systems.
- SCCI Alphatrack have the added bonus of large warehouse facilities to enable them to store stock items, no waiting for stock delivery of the widely used components.
- All SCCI Alphatrack service vehicles are fitted with live tracking and CCTV equipped. Live Tracking enables quick dispatch of the closest engineer to a reported fault for best use of resource.